Happy New Year, brothers and sisters.
There’s a lot going on we could talk about: the upcoming election, the southern border invasion, communist gun-control efforts, omnibus defense spending with provisions for trans-gender care, the egregious state of health-care in this country, etc etc etc.
And we will at some point, I’m sure.
However, it is very easy to get sucked down the rabbit hole and lose sight of the larger landscape. Therefore, I thought it best to start the new year with a post that steps back and focuses on the larger picture and the issue of “resolve”.
It is not easy being a National Socialist in a country that is locked into a system of Judeo-Captialist oligarchy. All the more so when the vast majority of the populace is ignorant of how they are being led by the nose at the capricious whims of the monied elite. (In related news, I hear that Northrop-Grumman, General Dynamics, Raytheon, and other defense contractors had a GREAT 2023).
It can be depressing at times. It can be disheartening. And it can be infuriating.
But do not give up. If you do, they win. That is an unacceptable outcome.
Resolve, therefore, to continue the struggle. The smallest seeds grow into the biggest trees. We carry the seeds. As long as we do, the message of National Socialism will not fade away.
In time, as the current system self-destructs and people are increasingly dissatisfied with their lives, they will become aware of how they are seen as nothing more than nameless sheep by the well-heeled. They will see that as far as the money-powered aristocrats are concerned, the average citizen serve no purpose other than to do their bidding and line their pockets.
When that happens, they will look for answers. They will look for alternatives. National Socialism will be there thanks to you and your efforts.
Which brings us to the issue of Resolve.
With an upcoming election and the concurrent braying of the media about all of the problems in this country (tempered to further their partisan narrative, of course) it is a perfect time to spread our message.
I challenge you to look inward to find the Resolve to do more. It doesn’t have to be earth-shattering. The greatest monuments are built one-brick-at-a-time. Here are some ideas:
- If you haven’t joined the American Nazi Party, do that. If you have, encourage one other person you trust to do the same.
- Take one day a month and distribute flyers or other material. There is a huge selection available for print on the ANP’s website.
- Educate yourself: National Socialism has a long and proud history. Read what has been said, done, and sacrificed so we can move forward into the future with clarity of purpose and pride in our history. Again, the ANP is a great resource for this.
- Become intimately familiar with what the Party stands for so that in polite conversation you can speak with knowledge and authority, demonstrating well thought-out ideas and solutions to the challenges facing us today. Having more than a knee-jerk opinion at hand catches the average knucklehead off-guard. 😉 Remember, Woketards hate facts.
- Spread the good word about this blog. I’ll be posting flyers to help with that purpose, but word-of-mouth works too. The ANP is the Mothership, of course. This blog is a flying saucer that flits about willy-nilly as the issues go, trying to view the events of today through a National Socialist lens, but ultimately always returns home.
- And… you get the idea. Pick one thing. Do it. Trust me, you will feel better for having done so. It is empowering. However, I must caution against overt aggression and pointed antagonism. This only undermines our cause as it gives the controlling elites and their media lap-dogs free talking points and deepens their narrative control. Be smart. We don’t want to be the one-off tsunami that washes in and sweeps back out- gone. We want to be the rising tide, here to stay.
Happy New Year!